Dr. Aatif Siddiqui (Dr. Sid) is a Board certified Chiropractor in the state of New York and New Jersey. Founder of ESPRIT WELLNESS Chiropractic & Physical Therapy, Dr. Sid focuses on total body wellness through maintaining a healthy spine. Dr. Sid practices a non-surgical approach to Scoliosis. His objective is to research, review and develop the best integral treatment for idiopathic scoliosis.
Dr. Sid is the only Doctor in the New York metropolitan area (and the north east region) offering integral scoliosis care. Dr. Sid is certified in SpineCor, Scoliosis Activity Suit (SAS) and passed the test for intensive certification by Clear Institute.
Dr. Sid has been practicing in New York City, for over fifteen years offering integral wellness care – chiropractic, active release techniques, graston, ETPS, therapeutic massage, exercise instruction, and nutrition education.
Frequently consulted by Equinox Fitness clubs, New York City’s premier chain of fitness centers, Dr. Sid educates their personal training community on scoliosis and topics that address the reduction of exercise-related injuries. Featured by FOX TV, Dr. Sid practices with his heart and his passion for chiropractic is expressed everyday in his practice. Dr. Sid lectures on a variety of health topics, hosts weekly wellness workshops at his midtown office, and authors health & wellness articles published in Japion and Daily Sun, Japanese publications.
Dr. Sid was given an honorary recognition from the New York Chiropractic Council for giving voluntary chiropractic services to the NYPD and FDNY at Ground Zero.
Dr. Sid received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta, Georgia in 1997 with a concentration in nutrition and exercise physiology.
He holds postgraduate education certifications in:
- ScoliSMART – new scoliosis treatment for the reduction and correction of scoliosis.
- Scoliosis Activity Suit (SAS)
- SpineCor bracing – dynamic flexible bracing for scoliosis.
- Active Release Techniques – a soft tissue technique for athletes and active professionals that rids the body of scar tissue and muscle adhesions.
- Graston-a soft tissue technique for athletes and active professionals that rids the body of scar tissue and muscle adhesions.
- Webster Technique – a technique for pregnant moms whose baby presents breech.
- Wellness & Nutrition
Dr. Sid is an active member in good standing with:
- International Chiropractic Scoliosis Board (Fellow)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- New York Chiropractic Council
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- Wellness & Nutrition
- International Chiropractic Council on Wellness
Dr. Sid resides in Manhattan with his wife and daughter.